CUM SHOP WITH US

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

LOST LOVES

After Victor passed away, it was really hard for me to move on.  I would visit his art gallery downtown regularly.  I found peace in his artwork - It brought me comfort.  Richard was my co-worker.  Richard and I became closer after Victor died. Richard lost his 7 year old son, Junior, in a boating accident in Newport.  The way we suffer from losing a loved-one is our connection.

It was the 5 year anniversary of Junior’s death.  Each anniversary seemed more difficult for Richard.  He and his son’s mother were going to split even before his son’s death, but like many parents, they chose to stick-it-out for the child.  Unbeknownst to them, their beloved son would be taken away from them, forcing them to split months after losing him. 


Richard and I sat and talked for hours about our future desires and how much we miss our lost loves.  It was Richard's eyes that spoke to me.  It was like I was looking at Victor's artwork.   Richard began to kiss me passionately.  I didn't resist.  My body begged to be loved again.  I hadn't been with anyone since I lost my sweet Vick.  Richard laid me back on the sofa and spread my legs, he eased off my soft, pink lace panties; which was wet from me being aroused.  He moved his head downward and began kissing my private parts.  He began to lick my clitoris.  I don't remember ever feeling like this.  I cried silently from the levels of confusion, passion, and satisfaction I was feeling all at once.  I felt so overwhelmed.  The feeling became so intense, I clinched his head tightly between my thighs.  I let out a loud shriek.  Richard did not relent.  He knew it was coming.  I had such a strong orgasm, I squirted in Richard’s face.  At that very moment, I knew things between Richard and I would never be the same.

http://www.roxyafterdark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment